NORTH CAROLINA JUSTICE CENTER
The NC Justice Center’s mission is to eliminate poverty in North Carolina by ensuring that every household in the state has access to the resources, services, and fair treatment it needs to achieve economic security. The NC Justice Center provides legal assistance to North Carolinians with low incomes in carefully targeted cases in the areas of consumer law, housing, immigrant rights, access to health care, public education, and workers’ rights.
LEGAL ISSUE AREAS
- Immigration representation
- Policy work on consumer rights, housing, immigrants rights, access to health care, public education, workers’ rights
- Civil matters (housing, consumer, public benefits, workers’ rights): 919-856-2162 (Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm)
- Immigration services: 1-888-251-2776 (Tues 9:00am-1:00pm)
- DACA hotline: 1-888-251-2776 (Wed 2:00-5:00pm)